Bear Mashup - Leggings
Bear Mashup - Leggings
Grizzly Bear x Black Bear Mashup Leggings
American Bear Foundation x Feral Lyfe Collaboration
Educate and look great wearing these bear leggings. Grizzly Bears basking in the early fall while catching salmon jumping up a waterfall. Across the river on the right leg, Black Bears enjoy the tasty morsels of the forest and play in the early summer season. Griz Bear tracks on the right leg with Black Bear tracks on the left all over a vibrant mountain forest landscape and sky.
In collaboration with Amber K (who was attacked by a Grizzly and still loves them) and the American Bear Foundation. A Percentage of profits goes to bear habitat and bear conservation. You can read the behind-the-scenes story here.
About Feral Lyfe Leggings
Performance & leisure activewear merge with nature-inspired art with these leggings. Made out of material that feels butter soft & is also durable, Feral Lyfe leggings are a perfect choice for any outdoor women's pursuits & indoor adventures. They also make a great addition to wardrobes that needs a little wild vibes stitched in.
- Made with our signature fabric: Smooth and comfortable peach skin fabric that feels soft and luxurious.
- 4-way stretch fabric for movement and recovery
- Flat seam and cover stitch for durability
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch for mobility
- Made at time of order for Nature
Size & Fit
- Comfortable mid-rise waistband for the tummy - with additional clear elastic stitched in the waistband to ensure leggings STAY UP!
- Activewear stretchy construction is great for hiking, yoga, athletic/fitness adventures running (errands count), dressing up for events, and looking good and wild.
- Models generally wear size M, if you are between sizes please size up.
Material & Care
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat, or hand dry
- Watch out for cockleburs and velcro as they could blemish the smoothness of the fabric
Note: Colors may slightly vary between your screen and prints.
About the Art
- Vision by Bear Expert and Advocate - Amber Kornak
- Created by founder - Yana Robertson
- A percentage of all sales goes to American Bear Foundation for bears and bear awareness.
What to Wear It With
Solid color top, hoodie, sweater dress, t-shirt, tunic, or just about anything ya feel like!